Associate Partner London
We are looking to augment our Consulting practice with an Associate Partner. This new position will support the overall development of the agency and the delivery of consulting assignments in which we work with our clients to create the future, together. Our projects range from short-term reviews of existing businesses to the development of business strategy, with a client base that ranges from major multi-nationals to start-up business units, and you can expect to work on a similar variety of business challenges.
The Associate Partner will work with the partners, heads of practice (e.g., engineering, design, data science), head of marketing and client service directors to build the agency pipeline and convert opportunities to win work.
Typical activities would include:
- Developing consulting service propositions to meet a client brief
- Supporting the development of a proposal/pitch and presenting to client buyers
- Supporting wider marketing activities, such as articles, white papers and campaigns
The Associate Partner will work with the consulting team to develop the agency’s products and services, create market leading propositions and develop our knowledge and intellectual property.
In addition, the Associate Partner is a member of the leadership team that works with the executive to create a learning organisation, promote our values and culture, attract and recruit talent and coach and mentor our staff.
Client Engagement and Delivery
The Associate Partner will work in consulting teams to deliver our consulting engagements. In larger projects, they will work alongside one of our partners, but on smaller projects they will lead the engagement and be responsible for the client outcome.
We work in a variety of sectors, with local and global clients, often on client site; travel may be required.
As a result of the diversity of work and clients, you can expect to bring your expertise to bear in:
- Defining future visions and outcomes, and the roadmaps for achieving these
- Identifying technology strategies and working with agency and client staff to create implementable solutions and plans for their delivery
- Analysing situations, requirements and issues to make recommendations
- Developing business cases and cost-benefit analyses for investments
As a consequence of the above three areas, you will need to demonstrate a broad range of skills and experience, with core abilities in:
- Engaging with board and executive level stakeholders, partnering with their senior staff and coaching to middle management
- Managing and leading teams and assignments
- Coaching and mentoring staff, with possibility for line management
- Communicating with and managing business stakeholders to understand context, set strategic direction
- Evaluating options and making recommendations, providing balanced advocacy to support your arguments
- Translating business and technical requirements into coherent, consistent and complete strategies, plans and solutions
- Chairing and leading meetings, such as workshops, reviews and governance bodies
- Producing excellent written and oral communications and the ability to present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences effectively
- A broad and varied experience and expertise across the digital landscape is critical (e.g., User-Centred Design, products and product lifecycle management, platforms, marketing and customer engagement, technology and culture).
And experience of:
- Digital B2B and B2C transformation, products and propositions, and change management
- Developing consulting services and products to take to market
- Working in a demanding consulting environment and engaging with clients
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicating analysis, recommendations and key decisions to diverse audiences
- Providing clear advice and guidance to clients and third-parties
- Managing multiple stakeholders to ensure that their concerns are addressed
- Building roadmaps and business cases for investment
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the product development lifecycle for digital products
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm, organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers; all smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Associate Partner' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.