Project Manager (mid-weight) London
WE’RE LOOKING FOR a digital Project Manager who will play a major role in helping our clients realise their digital ambitions. Reporting into the Project Director, you will have experience in delivering digital solutions and be confident in planning, and leading a team in the delivery of our work.
Ideally, you will have worked for a Digital Agency and have a sound grasp of how agencies operate in a partnership role with its clients. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to ensure project scope and budget is clear to the client and the team.
You will help make things happen. A major part of that is ensuring that the team and the client understand the project and their role within it. You will understand the benefits of collaborative working and will help to create an environment where collaboration is second nature.
The role will have responsibility for projects across the breadth of services that TH_NK offer - from a strategic engagement though to a design led technology project and everything in between.
The Group Project Director will provide a strong support network for you within the Agency and will help your career develop so you work on a more independent basis as your career develops.
Our passion is our work and we are building a project delivery team with the same passion. We would love to talk about your work and interests.
IN THIS ROLE your time will be fully dedicated to one of our existing client to run and manage the creation of content and assets to support the client’s website, marketing activities and their social channels as well as bespoke creative campaigns.
- Taking the brief from the client
- Developing proposals, supported by the Group Account Director
- Liaising with film studios’
- Working with the creative and content teams to develop campaign concepts and leading them through to cross-channel execution
- Manage the in-house production of banners, website assets, social assets
- Facilitate the team to deliver against our content & social strategy
- Regular onsite working in our client’s office to enable collaboration & the development of strong relationships with your client stakeholders
- Deliver the work to our client
- Reporting internally on progress
You will be:
- Client facing
Your tasks will include:
- Ensuring that you, our clients and the agency are proud of the work that the agency produces.
- Engage and motivate the team, clients, internal stakeholders and third parties
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects including planning, project governance and associate admin tasks (invoicing, POs etc.)
- Be the primary contact with the client on a day-to-day basis. Make working with TH_NK a pleasurable experience by being structured, process driven but human.
- Be clear in progress reporting both internally and with the client
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including change management
- Listen - conduct regular retrospective reviews to assess how well the project or campaign was delivered
YOU’RE an experienced hybrid Project Manager with strong client facing skills and an interest in content production.
Your talents include:
- Experience working across a number of briefs and have an understanding of the following disciplines - strategy, technology, creative and experience design
- An understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and a desire to work with the Project Director to progress the agency and your career
- Comfortable in communicating with senior clients, managing expectations around budgets, risks and issues while being mindful of the goals and objectives
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in Project Management methodologies, Agile / Scrum is desired, experience PRINCE 2, DSDM, Kanban is beneficial
- Experience in using tools including Slack, Trello, SharePoint.
- Ability to implement and govern a solid process to manage scope, quality, timeline and budget including early detection of risk and budget variance
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong negotiation skills
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Flexibility to work between TH_NKs London and Newcastle office and our clients site
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Project Manager' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.