Group Account Director London
Our Client Services team are pivotal in the partnership between clients, their ambition and our team.
Our Group Account Directors will make a clear difference in inspiring the biggest businesses. They will play a central role in aligning our most senior clients and helping them to define and understand the broader strategic digital opportunities available to them.
Our Group Account Directors are highly collaborative and know how to inspire and lead the team. They focus on the strategic direction of the accounts and thought innovation for clients to drive the client’s business forward through digital transformation.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Get to know the client’s business, in all your portfolio, inside out, so that you can faithfully represent them across our accounts and shape our work to provide great thinking which drives real business value and change
- Actively listen to our most senior clients ensuring we’re always driving in the right direction, delivering great work and identifying new opportunities to grow our relationships
- Own operational reporting across your portfolio, including income forecasting, financial reporting, invoicing and financial risk
- Create annual / quarterly account plans and strategies for developing and growing your portfolio of accounts
- Own the detail and be accountable for it, both your own and your teams; through the development of proposals, scopes of work and contracts
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and have an objective-focused and positive approach
- Manage, coach and inspire the Senior/Account Directors and their careers at TH_NK
- Inspire, collaborate and coach teams to do their best work; be open minded to the opinions of others, help your team mates out, get stuck in when it’s needed, and feedback in the moment to acknowledge someone’s good work
- Build rapport and strong relationships with your senior clients to gain a seat at the table and become a trusted extension of their team
- Be confident and lead our teams in new business efforts to expand our client base
- Identify PR and networking opportunities to meet new people and grow our reputation
- Be curious about all things digital and have a rich knowledge base to inspire your team and to draw upon in your work and relationships
We’re looking for a Group Account Director who has:
- A passion for client services and a successful track record of building exceptional client relationships
- Extensive account direction experience at a leading digital agency
- Proven success of building and developing successful accounts with both existing customers and leading new business efforts
- Worked across a range of digital projects; implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused global solutions
- Proven they can coordinate, inspire and manage the internal teams you need to deliver a successful outcome
- Team management experience, and can coach and inspire a team of Senior/Account Directors
- The ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and clients
- A strong curiosity, understanding and experience of web, digital and marketing, as well as experience in business strategy, information design, creative design and web technology
- Excellent oral and written skills – capable of interacting with clients at the most senior level
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office suite skills
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Group Account Director' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.