Business Analyst London
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
In that context, our Business Analysts are one of the only roles that are there from one end to the other
Let’s talk about why that matters. Our BAs get stuck into the strategy first and then they maintain the strategic integrity and ambition all the way through to delivery. That’s why unlike a lot of other agencies, Business Analysis is part of the Strategy team, not delivery. It’s also why career progress for BAs at TH_NK look very different. They don’t become Programme Directors, they become consultants. We find that the right kind of BAs find that exciting.
What’s the right kind of BA? You prefer inventing new ways to sticking to processes for the sake of it. You’re highly collaborative and know how to keep the team safe and moving. But you’re also grown up enough to know when changing course will result in a better outcome. We’re not looking for a classic BA archetype, you believe feathers are there to be ruffled.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting development of the product vision, objectives and product roadmap
- Acting as guardian of the strategy through design and build to maintain alignment
- Gathering, defining and prioritising requirements and managing the product backlog
- Leading estimation planning
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure deliverables meet specified requirements
- Presenting strategy, progress and product features to both client and internal teams
- Defining, scoping and planning solutions
- Undertaking and communicating the results of technical analysis in a way that ensures there is clarity and sign-off of on requirements and specifications
- Assessing the impact of change requests on the proposed solution and identifying risks and benefits from their implementation
- Identifying any organisational change required
We’re looking for a Business Analyst that has experience and understanding of:
- Experience within a digital consultancy
- Deep understanding of business and customer requirements
- Business and process modelling
- Change management
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Able to create process flows, use cases, functional specifications
- Ability to capture requirements in Agile user stories
- Ability to conduct client Product Backlog sessions
- Tech application knowledge
- Previous experience working on a large scale, global web applications with multi-million end user base
- Must be familiar with user-centred design principles
- Experience and creative process design knowledge
- Ability to sit in-between user experience/creative design and development teams
- Good oral and written skills – capable of interacting with clients at the most senior level
- Evidence of strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and clients
- MS Office suite
- Excel & Visio expert
To apply send your CV to Katherine or Molly at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Business Analyst' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.