Account Director London
Our Account Directors make a clear difference & inspire the best brands. They are pivotal to building valuable long-term client relationships, by working with senior clients to understand the broader strategic opportunities of digital to their business. They focus on the strategic direction of the accounts and thought innovation for clients to drive the client’s business forward.
We’re looking for a talented Account Director to join our growing team. They are highly collaborative and know how to keep the team safe and moving. But they are also grown up enough to know when changing course will result in a better outcome.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Get to know the client’s business inside out so that you can faithfully represent them in our engagements and shape our work to provide great thinking which drives real business value and change
- Actively listen to our clients to ensure we deliver great work and identify new opportunities to grow our relationships
- Know your numbers: you know all the fun bits like income forecasting, financial reporting, invoicing and managing commercial risk
- Own the detail and be accountable for it through the development of proposals and contracts
- Spot opportunities and get stuck into PR, networking to meet new people and grow our reputation
- Inspire, collaborate and coach teams to do their best work; be open minded to the opinions of others, help your team mates out and get stuck in
- Build rapport with your clients to become a trusted extension of their team
- Be curious about all things digital and have a rich knowledge base to draw upon in your work and relationships
We’re looking for an Account Director who has:
- Extensive account direction experience at a digital agency
- A successful track record of building trusted client relationships and growing your accounts
- Proven success in representing the client’s business and objectives in digital engagements, implementing innovative, outcome focused solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and capable of interacting with clients at the most senior level
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and clients
- A strong curiosity, understanding and experience of web, digital and marketing, as well as experience in business strategy, information design, creative design and web technology
- MS Office suite skills
TH_NK is a digital transformation agency. We work with our clients to set and realise their digital ambitions.
10 years has taught us that the need for digital transformation comes in waves. When, in a perfect storm organisations are no longer aligned to a common goal, customers’ expectations outpace their experience, and technology becomes a constraint rather than an enabler.
At TH_NK we uniquely blend the skills and talent from the three kinds of partner clients typically need today. We combine the business focus of consultancies, the customer centricity of agencies, and the tech capability of systems integrators. We believe this makes us a partner for change.
Our success has come from building a team atypical from your average agency.
A team with the expertise and passion to help companies truly integrate digital within the hearts of their business. We are a team of consultants, creatives, analysts, data scientists, designers and engineers; supported by client services and project managers. All smart, progressive TH_NKers who love what they do.
To apply send your CV to Katherine at JoinUs@wearethink.com with 'Account Director' in the subject line.
No agencies, please.